Over the last decade, CEO has helped thousands of student entrepreneurs gain the opportunities and resources to inform, support and inspire them in their entrepreneurial endeavors.
Benefits of joining CEO
- Access to a network of global/national collegiate entrepreneurs
- Access to live webinar's featuring successful entreprenerus
- The Collegiate Entrepreneur newsletter, published quarterly and online
- Chapter speakers, business start-ups, teaching entrepreneurship, internships
- Discounted registration fees to the National CEO Conference
- Communication on entrepreneurial challenges through the CEO online Social Networking Community
- Student entrepreneur competitions, including the elevator pitch at the national conference
- Chapter development support
- Leadership training
- Discounts on products and services
- Chapter awards
|| $150 + $10/Member/Faculty Advisors*
|| $200 + $10/Member/Faculty Advisors*
|| $250 + $10/Member/Faculty Advisors*
|| * Plus $5/Member for chapter insurance (pending)
A minimum of 10 members is required to start/maintain an official CEO college/university chapter.
An individual must be listed on a chapter’s CEO National Roster by Oct. 1 in order to qualify for the member rate at the annual conference.
Dues statements will be issued on anniversary billing.
CEO Individual Memberships: In order to become a CEO Individual Member there cannot be a recognized CEO chapter at the institution. The CEO Individual Member is entitled to the member conference rate. No access to CEO web platform or other club benefits.