Over the last decade, CEO has helped thousands of student entrepreneurs gain the opportunities and resources to inform, support and inspire them in their entrepreneurial endeavors.
Benefits of joining CEO
- Access to a network of global/national collegiate entrepreneurs
- Access to live webinar's featuring successful entrepreneurs
- The Collegiate Entrepreneur newsletter, published quarterly and online
- Chapter speakers, business start-ups, teaching entrepreneurship, internships
- Discounted registration fees to the Global CEO Conference
- Communication on entrepreneurial challenges through the CEO online Social Networking Community
- Student entrepreneur competitions, including the elevator pitch at the national conference
- Chapter development support
- Leadership training
- Discounts on products and services
- Chapter awards
A minimum of 10 members is required to start/maintain an official CEO college/university chapter.
An individual must be listed on a chapter’s CEO National Roster by Oct. 1 in order to qualify for the member rate at the annual conference.
Dues statements will be issued on anniversary billing.
CEO Individual Memberships: In order to become a CEO Individual Member there cannot be a recognized CEO chapter at the institution. The CEO Individual Member is entitled to the member conference rate. No access to CEO web platform or other club benefits.
The Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization is committed to providing a work and educational environment that is free from unlawful harassment and discrimination. The Organization maintains this strict anti-discrimination statement prohibiting any kind of harassment or discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other protected characteristic. Likewise, ethnic, religious, age-related, disability, gender or sexual orientation considerations will not be used as the basis for decisions affecting any student, faculty member or employee.