Reserve your Stay
Tampa Marriott Water Street
Hong Pham (Group Housing Coordinator)
firstname.lastname@example.org | (813) 204 - 6397
$189/night if you book before October 11th.
Book your stay by October 11th to secure your hotel accommodations.You must secure your hotel stay by October 11th to ensure that you can be guaranteed the $189/night discounted rate. Rooms will fill up fast, so PLEASE reserve your stay ASAP. No charge is placed on your card until you arrive on location in Tampa on Oct. 31
CEO has a limited number of available rooms so please make you reservations as soon as possible.
- Arrival - Since many of your group may be arriving at different times, we ask that you do not check into your room until your entire group of roommates arrives
- Communicating check in names/language with you other conference attendees is a great way to proactively answer a large number of questions sure to come up
- Upon landing, sharing cabs/ride-share systems is a highly recommended way to cut down on costs per attendee
- Shuttle/bus coordination to and from the airport is another great solution
- Duration of stay - We ask that you attend as many sessions as possible, try to stay with a group when traveling throughout the city, and be sure to check in with your roommate so your group knows that everyone is safe
- Departure - When checking out of your hotel, it is important that you all check out at once
- Similar to arrival, sharing transportation to the airport will cut costs
Most importantly - Have fun!!!
700 South Florida Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33602
Tour Hotel|Directions & Map
Experience Tampa's dynamic downtown with a stay at Tampa Marriott Water Street Hotel & Marina. Our beautifully transformed, waterfront hotel sits adjacent to the Tampa Convention Center and is steps from the Tampa Riverwalk, Florida Aquarium, the evolving Sparkman Wharf (formerly Channelside) and Amalie Arena. Relax in a reimagined room or suite, which features spacious layouts, indulgent bedding, mini-refrigerators, ample workstations and balconies with water or skyline views. Choose one of our Stay Well rooms to enjoy amenities like air purifiers and vitamin-infused showers. Concierge-level rooms grant access to our hotel's Lounge, and our modern suites provide Tampa Bay views and expanded living areas. Take the plunge in our gorgeous rooftop pool, work out in our state-of-the-art fitness center, take part in marina activities or indulge in our restaurants, including our brand new gastropub. The waterfront hotel also boasts 20 redesigned indoor venues and charming outdoor spaces, ready for unveiling in 2019.