CEO Global Pitch Competition - Automatic Submission
Any university/college that is an active member in the CEO network can automatically admit a student into CEO's global pitch competition, bypassing the 300 applicants that go through pre-screening. The following criteria must be met.
The institution must:
- host an on-campus pitch competition in the spring or fall semesters immediately before the conference
- send CEO HQ a flyer of the pitch competition
- include CEO Global Conference & Pitch Competition social tag: #CEOGLOBAL2019 on all social media outlets for the event
- cover the cost of travel and lodging for the student selected for automatic submission
- the student eligible for automatic submission must have placed first in your on campus competition.
Deadline: October 1st.
To apply for automatic submission complete the below form: