Chapter Development Speaker submissions are open until October 15th, 2019
On Thursday October 31st, CEO embarks on an immersive journey lead by chapter leaders that have seen success in their CEO campus organizations. We are asking that each and every CEO Leader attend our Thursday sessions beginning at 1pm. These sessions are designed to help each chapter learn and incorporate “the best practices” from one another. Networking, welcome receptions and faculty engagement will make for a very impressive line-up; all intended to ensure new, and standing leadership have the tools, connections and idea’s necessary to run a successful CEO chapter.
We strongly encourage every member to participate in Thursday’s sessions and we look forward to further developing your successful CEO Chapter. To apply, please visit the link below – but first, take a look at the available topics on the next page. Each session features a panel of about 5-10 leaders.
Dr. Pam Mickelson of Morningside College will serve as the coordinator for the Chapter Development Sessions. They will review every submission and notify faculty/student members that are selected to be panelists.
CEO members that are invited to participate will receive a 15% discount towards your registration.
Students will be considered for the following type of sessions:
- These sessions focus on student leaders sharing best practices.
- The goal of a Chapter Development session is to engage and develop young leaders to build successful entrepreneurial initiatives on their campus.
- Typical format is a panel of chapter officers sharing details on chapter operations so that students, faculty, and center directors can improve entrepreneurship programs back on campus.
- Chapter Development sessions occur on Thursday.
Idea Pitch Competitions at your University:
Panelists will discuss details of their Pitch competitions which include Idea and Business Plan competitions. Topics include organization, prizes, garnering campus and community support, judging, advertising, promotions, timing, etc.
Gettin' the word out: Marketing & Social Media:
Panelists are invited to discuss their most successful entrepreneurial events and programs – from concept to execution. Small, medium, and major events are shared. Ideas around how to market and utilize social media to develop a successful chapter and interactive membership will be discussed.
CEO Chapter – Building Membership:
Chapter leaders will discuss how membership activities are the heart of the club. Social activities, membership duties, recruiting, notifications, faculty partnerships, benefits, retention strategies are examined.
Revenue Generating Ideas:
Cash is king – and needed by all chapters. This general session will highlight many proven fundraising ideas across campuses. Fundraising objectives, results, dues policies, and tactical practices will be shared.
Cross Campus E-Diffusion:
Entrepreneurship is interdisciplinary – not one department or college owns this mindset. While many Management and Marketing faculty and students study the E concepts in their courses – cross campus initiatives are the focus of this session.
The E-Team: Creating an Awesome Entrepreneurship Organization:
Panelists will discuss and share their organizational models. From leadership training to succession planning, marketing plans, and membership best practices can help all chapters improve their E learning.
Submit your Application via Online Form’s Only:
If you have any questions regarding submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If chosen, you understand that and agree that:
- We encourage multiple leaders from a university/college to apply for different sessions
- Participants will receive certificates of participation
- You must be in attendance beginning at 1pm on Thursday Oct. 31, 2019
- You are giving CEO permission to use your name and photo promotions.
- You are relinquishing permission to CEO for all still, video, broadcast, and/or sound recordings which may be made of the conference and by agreeing to participate as a speaker is regarded as permission to participate in still, video, broadcast and/or sound recordings.
- Your conference registration will be discounted by 15%, which will include any CEO sponsored networking receptions. The 15% discount is an additional 5% discount of the early bird registration rate.
- The dress code is business casual/professional.
- CEO will not permit presentation substitutions on-site.
- You agree to refrain from “self promotion” (advertising pitches) while presenting.
- You are expected to check-in with the conference registration desk at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled talk or your presentation may be filled with another speaker.
- There will be no audio-visual components - panelists should refrain from preparing PowerPoint presentations.
On behalf of the Innovation Team, here at CEO, we would like to thank you for considering joining us for our Conference. Should you have any extensive questions or need to speak with a team member, please contact us at (813) 258-7CEO.