Over the last decade, CEO has helped thousands of student entrepreneurs gain the opportunities and resources to inform, support and inspire their entrepreneurial endeavors.
Benefits of joining CEO
- Directory access to a network of 16,500 global collegiate entrepreneurs representing 250+ universities/colleges
- CEO hosts five regional conferences and one global event featuring 65 founders, a $15,000 pitch competition, chapter development and chapter awards programming
- Access to live webinar's and membership meetings featuring successful entrepreneurs and tips/tricks to a successful chapter
- The Collegiate Entrepreneur month-in-review delivered via e-mail
- jobs.c-e-o.org is an interactive career center that features positions posted by corporations specifically seeking collegiate entrepreneurs for internships and careers, it also offers free resume review and career coaching.
- LawCloud by iDisclose is an interactive legal solution for start-up entrepreneurs, included in your CEO membership! You can create documents necessary for running your day to day operations, create Non Disclosure agreements and access 30 other documents for free! You can even file your incorporation documents with LawCloud. To access your free subscription, click "LawCloud by iDisclose"
- Chapter speakers, pitch competitions, business start-up tours, teaching entrepreneurship, internships
- Acton School of Business 14 unit online entrepreneurship boot camp
- Discounted registration fees to the Global CEO Conference
- Notification of entrepreneurial challenges through the CEO social media channels
- Submit News allows chapters to notify CEO's press outlets of notable happenings on their campus related to entrepreneurship.
- YouTube video library to include past conference speaker videos, annual membership meetings and webinars.
- CEO Provides the following Guides to its Chapters
- Chapter Branding Guide - customized chapter logo's, flyers for chapter meetings, merchandise for chapters
- Chapter Initiation Guide - a high level overview of launching a CEO Chapter
- Chapter Planning Guide - planning tool for a successful academic year or semester
- Chapter Election Guide - suggested executive board positions with job descriptions
- Chapter Success Pillars - CEO's "secret sauce" helps chapters identify the type of meetings they should be hosting and how to encourage membership engagement, continuity and secession planning. This model has been developed over 26 years and is a tried and true CEO chapter design.
|| CHAPTER DUES
Dues statements will be issued on anniversary billing. Chapter dues listed above represent the cost to the institutional membership, not individual membership dues. CEO does not collect individual membership dues, however, your chapter may elect to collect dues from its members.