Over the last decade, CEO has helped thousands of student entrepreneurs gain the opportunities and resources to inform, support and inspire their entrepreneurial endeavors.
Benefits of joining CEO
- Directory access to a network of 16,500 global collegiate entrepreneurs representing 150+ universities/colleges
- CEO hosts five regional conferences and one global event featuring 65 founders, a $20,000 pitch competition, chapter development and chapter awards programming
- Access to live webinar's and membership meetings featuring successful entrepreneurs and tips/tricks to a successful chapter
- The Collegiate Entrepreneur month-in-review delivered via e-mail
- jobs.c-e-o.org is an interactive career center that features positions posted by corporations specifically seeking collegiate entrepreneurs for internships and careers, it also offers free resume review and career coaching.
- LawCloud by iDisclose is an interactive legal solution for start-up entrepreneurs, included in your CEO membership! You can create documents necessary for running your day to day operations, create Non Disclosure agreements and access 30 other documents for free! You can even file your incorporation documents with LawCloud.
- Klaviyo is a high powered e-commerce tool that allows you to create e-mail marketing audiences for your chapter members and promote your events utilizing fun and interactive themes. This service is provided to CEO membership free of charge. Both chapters and individuals may use this platform.
- StartEngine is the largest equity crowdfunding site in the US. If you sign up and are accepted onto the platform, you’ll receive $1,000 of marketing credit for your campaign. Checkout a guide for Equity Crowdfunding here.
- AWS Activate is the Amazon Web Services Activate Founders package, a new set of benefits for startups!
- Million Stories is a new digital channel that uses the power of entertainment to capture attention, create change, and promote entrepreneurship.
- Venture Valley Game is a free Esports-style game where you start-up your own business and grow it into a virtual empire.
- CEO has compiled 3 entrepreneurial podcasts and weekly live streams believed to offer the most value to collegiate entrepreneurs.
- Chapter speakers, pitch competitions, business start-up tours, teaching entrepreneurship, internships
- HP LIFE 14 unit online entrepreneurship boot camp
- Discounted registration fees to the Global CEO Conference
- Notification of entrepreneurial challenges through the CEO social media channels
- Submit News allows chapters to notify CEO's press outlets of notable happenings on their campus related to entrepreneurship.
- YouTube video library to include past conference speaker videos, annual membership meetings and webinars.
- CEO Provides the following Guides to its Chapters
Membership Dues: $450/chapter annually
New Chapters Launch: $900 for 2 Years